cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pirik123
Advocate

cant get on a live chat, ive tried everything as i was charged jan 1st and it was a mistake.

after being wrongly charged i managed to get on a live chat and was promised my 15.99 would be put back into my account, today is the 12th and still nothing but ive tried everything to get back on live chat but cant find it anywhere and going round in circles, can anyone help please as im worried they will take my money again!

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@pirik123 

Live chat is well hidden under ‘How to get in touch’ drop downs. Unlike the annoying bot under ‘Chat to bot’ and ‘Get help quicker’.

To get live chat you want to be signed in and use that ‘How to get in touch’ drop down I mentioned.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
pirik123
Advocate

i've tried this so many times and still get the bot chat and the only thing you get off that is [i do not understand that question] but thank you, i will give it one more go, why on earth don't sky have a live number for these issues!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@pirik123 

It’s not Sky, they might be the parent company but they certainly operate very differently. A number does exist for broadband customers only. 

Try clearing your browser cookies and data, as live chat certainly works for me 9/10.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help