cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching NOW TV on BT TV

I am currently subscribed to the Entertainment and Cinema (Monthly) and Sky Sports (Season Pass). I also have an active BT TV subscription. I've recently seen some information about watching Now TV through BT TV but either I'm not looking in the right place or details are vague.

Is there anyway to sign in or activate my Now TV passes so that they can be accessed through BT TV?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is if you don't subscribe to BT TV with any of the NowTV bolt on packages and your NowTV passes are still paid directly to NowTV and not BT.

Then you should be able to sign into the NowTV App on your BT Youview Box with your NowTV login details and use your NowTV passes via the App.

You won't be able to use the NowTV channels on the main BT TV electronic TV guide or record them.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I expected as much, although it would've been nice to have all channels in one location. I guess convenience comes at a price though.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

To add to what schnapps said, here is the right place to look:-

https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/channels-and-packages/now-tv-on-bt-tv

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.