cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alireza
Advocate

Unexplained Increase in Broadband Charges

I am writing to inquire about an unexpected increase in my broadband charges that occurred in July 2022. I have a one-year contract that began in October 2022, and I have been consistently paying £22 per month as agreed upon in the contract. However, in July 2022, my monthly bill suddenly increased to £25.50 without any prior notice or explanation.

I would like to bring to your attention that such an increase is not in line with the terms of our contract, which explicitly states that I would be charged £22 per month for the duration of the one-year contract. I have reviewed the terms and conditions of our agreement, and there is no provision that justifies this price hike during the contract period.

I kindly request that you provide a detailed explanation for this increase in charges and rectify the situation promptly. I expect that the increased charges for the months from July 2022 onwards will be adjusted accordingly.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Alireza 

This is a customer to customer form, so all you will get from us is advise. Check this link which will explain everything.
If your unhappy use the final drop down to sort it out.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/changes-to-your-broadband-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chilli2
Elite 2

Everyone will have the the £3.50 increase.

Everyone will have had an email notifying them about this.

This email would have been from Sky and the title of it would be "Your NOW Broadband Membership is changing "

This email would have gone to the email address that you used when you signed up to Now Broadband

If you have a spam filter that rejets emails from Sky ( Nows parent company)  or you have ignored it then its your own fault.

- One thing to consider , even with the £3.50 increase is Now broadband still cheaper/better value than anything else you can get?