cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hi, this is my first posting.  I initially had NowTV on a free 30 day trial which began beginning December.  I renewed myself for a 3 month pass in January which had £20.99 taken from my account which was authorised.  However I noticed today that there is a charge of £6.99 taken from my account and when looking on purchase history it shows I have purchased a Sky Sports one day pass.  This is totally unacceptable and duly unauthorised.  I would expect my next payment for the movies to be in early Apr.  How do I get my payment back.  I have tried to get on the 'live chat' but to no avail, and you cannot access the email either.  Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened. @Anonymous User is right, we are unable to purchase anything on behalf of customers and I also recommend to add the Payment PIN.

I will be sending you an email shortly.

Cheers,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened. @Anonymous User is right, we are unable to purchase anything on behalf of customers and I also recommend to add the Payment PIN.

I will be sending you an email shortly.

Cheers,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

You have recently sent me an email stating that I have taken the sky movies package for 1 month and that a payment of £9.99 has been taken and will continue to be taken monthly. I have not taken this package and do not understand how you have taken the payment without authorisation. Please refund me and cancel the package for the future. I have also found it annoyingly difficult to get in touch with your team.

Currently I have cancelled the package. Please refund the amount.

Venugopal G

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. I can see that this has been resolved via our livechat team which is great. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i also have had two payments of £9.99 and two payments of £6.99 taken from my account after switching the payment authority off. i could understand the one payment which would take me to the 18th of aug 2015,but two payments should take me to around the 18th sept 2015,and it only shows payment up to the 18th of aug 2015.

i turned the payment pin to off as i couldnt affor to pay until this thurs only to find that nowtv have taken £ 33.96 from my account which was child benefit and left me with £1.22 in my account. i have two children whom the benefits were paid for and cant afford to have that money taken from my account. i thought that was the whole idea of having the off/on option for payments,otherwise whats the point?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I am very sorry to hear this. I can see that this issue has now been resolved. Apologies for all the trouble this may have caused. Thank you for your co-operation.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i appreciate the fact that you have apologised and are paying back £16.98
into my account, but what i dont appreciate is, the fact that it is going
to take 5 working days for that to appear in my account. the money you took
from my account was from child benefit which i receive for my two children,
i had £35.18 in my account yesterday only for nowtv to take £33.96 which
left me a grand total of £1.22. now i dont know about anyone else,but £1.22
got me a couple of pts of milk and that was about it.i am currently
unemployed due to cancer and only have a little money and no one i can
borrow from,so as you can probably see where im going with this,a family of
four cannot survive on £1.22. as far as im concerned 5 days to get back the
money you took from my account is 5 days too long and has left us with
nothing til we get it back.is there no way that that money can be payed
into my account quicker than the 5 working days that you have stated?.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We're very very sorry about this 😞

The 3-5 working days, when the refund will appear back on your account depends on the bank. Normally it takes day or maybe two. But as mentioned, it all depends on the bank.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an email last Wednesday (18/2/16) confirming that my subscription is cancelled.  Why have you taken another £9.99 today ?????

I think it's absolutely disgraceful that you have no telephone support and I will be making a formal complaint ... when I can find out who the hell to complain to !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

April and May double payment was taken from my account please return this to my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Requesting refunds here won't work as this is community open forum

Try Live Chat - http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers and click Contact Us in bluegreen box - bottom left