cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken

Hi, this is my first posting.  I initially had NowTV on a free 30 day trial which began beginning December.  I renewed myself for a 3 month pass in January which had £20.99 taken from my account which was authorised.  However I noticed today that there is a charge of £6.99 taken from my account and when looking on purchase history it shows I have purchased a Sky Sports one day pass.  This is totally unacceptable and duly unauthorised.  I would expect my next payment for the movies to be in early Apr.  How do I get my payment back.  I have tried to get on the 'live chat' but to no avail, and you cannot access the email either.  Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear that this happened. @Anonymous User is right, we are unable to purchase anything on behalf of customers and I also recommend to add the Payment PIN.

I will be sending you an email shortly.

Cheers,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi .. I emailed [email removed] and they sorted it. I made sure I cancelled the bank transfers first though !! Hope you get sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi, i have had the exact same happen to me with the entertainment pack, no doubt it wont be refunded though, let me know how you get on. i too surprisingly cannot get on to the live chat!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Very sorry to hear that. I will look into this for you and email you shortly.

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unauthorised Payments Taken for the enterianment Pack- Tried live chat but this did not work .

Very dissapointing - how can payments be taken without any notification?

I can't seem to contact anyone and there appears to be no email address available to request a refund .

Can someone please help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on our Forum page.

Having looked into your query, it does appear to now be resolved and you're all good once again! Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get back in touch!

All the best,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had a £9.99 payment taken from my credit card in February and again in March and two payments, one of of £9.99 and one of £6.99 in April. I asusme that, when I get my credit card statement in June, I will be charged twice again. When I check my account here, I see that only the £6.99 values are noted on my account.

Please get in touch via email to me to resolve this and explain what the two payments of £9.99 are for?

This seems to be, from the posts here, a systemic issue which you're not proactively dealing with.

PLEASE EMAIL ME and WHY IS YOUR LIVE CHAT DEAD?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you have a second account. If you visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged try following the advice in there, and if still stuck the Contact Us button at the end of the article will get you to Live Chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t find any contact method to contact NowTv!!!

I have been a member for quite some time now and recently it has came to my attention that I have been subscribed to two additional packages that I didn’t authorise or subscribe to. I was checking my statements and noticed this so I checked previous statements and this has been going on since May 2018. I have been paying for something I didn’t authorise for 8months and there is no means of contact to contact NowTv. I have left a message from my account but no reply. I am owed just under £100 and I am not very happy with this. 

Please help...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
same happened to me they emailed saying it was purchased which it wasn't I just replied to one of their comments on forum that I was not a happy bunny and demanded a refund.