Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Trying to cancel subscription

@Jo70198 

There is a email address several posts up from yours. This you can send an email to customer service. 

Jo70198
Mentor

OK thanks will email now

shelaghH
Advocate

hi ,Is there someone from Now tv,that can get back to me. The problem is ,i have cancell  3 trials of Now tv ,including the entertainment,movies ,boost, which i have have cancell a few days before they were finished ,later had, three emails from now tv , confirming they were cancelled all of my trials,checked my online bank account,a week later,to have found they had taken two payment of  £3.00,and £9.99 from my bank account.AM very annoyed that took payment .Speak to adviser online,he was giving me the run about,saying no payment has been taken .I need this problem to be sorted ASAP...ShelaghH

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lisajnic 

This is really a customer forum, so all we can do is provide advice and links. 

Use this link to determine how many accounts you have with the same payment details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then you can drop an email to this address (in picture below) so you don't have to detail with Live chat again. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

0 Thanks
NatalieA
Advocate

Does anyone have the Customer Service number for NOWTv please? I've been charged for what I didn't subscribe to. Thanks

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NatalieA 

Look at the post directly up from yours. 

There is no phone number for TV passes, the phone number is ONLY for broadband. 

0 Thanks
bridget123
Advocate

hello, I need my account cancelling too as i cant get through the process. 

Please help.

The cancel option isnt avaliable on my passes. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@bridget123 

Check 2 posts up from yours and you’ll find an email address for customer service

0 Thanks
Tomartin27
Advocate

Sick of them.attitude  broken service compensation cant get hold of anyone... Shiesters in NI cowboy offshoot of sky. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tomartin27 

Getting in touch with Now TV has been mentioned several times by myself and other fourm users. 

This is really a customer forum, so all we can do is provide advice and links. 

Use this link to determine how many accounts you have with the same payment details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

Then you can drop an email to this address (in picture below) so you don't have to detail with Live chat again. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

0 Thanks