cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting now tv direct that is also usless...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancel-NOW-TV

Have you tried link above? If that doesn't work you need live chat between 8am and midnight i think the times are now.

View solution in original post

293 REPLIES 293
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have been taking money out of my bank account when i dont even have nowtv.. i canceled it ages ago can someone from customer services call me on 0744663067  to give me back my refunds.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have just gone into my account and cancelled my cinema pass but it still shows saying they will take the payment on the 26th december do anyone know what i can do ??? thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact your bank and block any payments. This company needs to be sued. B*stards.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Email for Now TV customer services below.

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you manage to cancel if so can you let me know how please

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to the address I posted directly above your post. You'll have better luck getting in touch with Now TV staff directly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For any new queries on this, if like me you have had absolutely no response what so ever from NOW TV I advise anyone to go to your bank account and tell them that NOW TV are keeping your details illegally due to GDPR rules and to get them to block all payments.  I myself will never use this company again, taking unauthorised money out of my account is disgusting and again ILLEGAL!!!!!

Your welcome 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV cancellation is a scam.

I cancelled - fully cancelled, i.e. went through all the "Are you sure you want to cancel?" nonsense, last month, but disgusted to see I have been charged again, and it shows I still have the pass.

It's like Hotel California - you can check out but never leave.

It is a pitiful scam.  I have zero trust in NowTV.

I have cancelled again, and will be back every day to check they do not re-start it.

Not sure if there's a Complaints department I can go  to to attempt to get my money back from this appalling business.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You have 3 options

1. Live chat. Just make sure to click "chat online" within the green box

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

2. Fill this form out and await a reply

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

3. Drop an email to this address (in picture below)

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the links.

I have written to see if they can refund me.

Much appreciated.

RL.