cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really poor provider

I had a new line and broadband install 12th april im still waiting for them to activate it? When i phone cust serv all i get told is i have to wait 72hr for tier 2 they have told me this on 3 occasions hence a week later and i have had no contact from any Now.tv rep or eng. I live on a brand new street and the other ten residents have been switched on by reputable providers within seconds of an engineer being there? What can i do to speak to some one that knows what is going on because all the cust serv tell me to wait 72hr . Im sick of waiting for nothing and then calling them again to be told 72hr wait .

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had a new line and broadband install 12th april im still waiting for them to activate it? When i phone cust serv all i get told is i have to wait 72hr for tier 2 they have told me this on 3 occasions hence a week later and i have had no contact from any Now.tv rep or eng. I live on a brand new street and the other ten residents have been switched on by reputable providers within seconds of an engineer being there? What can i do to speak to some one that knows what is going on because all the cust serv tell me to wait 72hr . Im sick of waiting for nothing and then calling them again to be told 72hr wait .

Call them one more time and if they tell you the exact same thing cancel your order Now Tv like other service providers should have a 14 day cooling off period. If they are not providing you with the service you are paying for vote with your feet and take your business elsewhere.

cheers