cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment Update Error

I’ve returned to my NowTV account after a year off. I went to update my bank card and it’s saying oops there is a problem. I’ve tried 2 different cards and I’ve tried it over 3 different browsers. Any help? 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same issue - continues to say "oops - something went wrong" can't actually watch anything.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User. Looking on this forum we aren’t the only ones. Would really appreciate nowtv actually helping! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I just wanted to rewatch the sopranos! Have spent the past half hour using all of the cards in my wallet in 3 different browsers.

nowtv can you get it sorted?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Head onto Live chat to get the payment details sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Make sure click "chat to an advisor"

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same as above I have used 5 cards and it says they are all wrong. I have been trying for a week . I will lose my free passes if I don’t up date. Come on now tv get your act together 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is this community actually for? For us to realise we have the same problem. Live chat isn’t working. If it was going to be this difficult I wouldn’t have forked out money for a stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User just successfully changed mine to my new card! Maybe try again today?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

brill mine has now worked 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This does still not work for me. I am unable to update my expired card details.

If you want your payment make it possible for me to pay you. It is not that difficult.