cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Overlapping Accounts

I've inadvertently overlapped my Sky Sports packages with BT and NOWTV so I'm paying for the same package with 2 companies.  So, I cancelled BT and immediately lost my Sky Sports TV channels, but no worries, I assumed I'd then be able to watch the sa...

Trying to pay bill for days - service restricted!

Anyone able to help. For some unknown reason they haven’t been able to take my payment (same details as always but from what I’m reading this happens a lot). Anyway, been trying in vain online (and on phone, but mostly ON HOLD) to pay outstanding bil...

Cannot cancel sky sports

Cancelled sky sports and was charged, contacted via online chat explained the situation and that there was no option to cancel, and yes this was done using a laptop asking for my complaint to sent higher and just ignored, am about to be charge for an...

Devices allowed

Hi i had allocated devices issue yesterday and was reset back to 5 allowed devices.it’s again giving me error saying can’t add devices or allowed has been exceeded 

Unable to use pass

I believe someone using my bank details. I have been charged £9.99 x several months but on my account there is no payment receipt. Can someone get in touch pls asap so I can explain in details. Someone might be using my bank account as I can send you...

Sky Sports News

Hi I have the entertainment pass and i can watch sky sports news on my TV and Mobile but for some reason Its asking me to upgrade to the sports package if I want to view it on my PC?? this doesn't seem right