cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Waters1977

My Services should be cancelled

I have moved my services to another provider, but you keep requesting payment despite my account being closed with you.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Waters1977 

You have fallen into the trap of thinking that ‘you’ here will address Now staff, where in fact it is a customer-to-customer Community, and no Now staff monitor it or post here.

I imagine you are talking about broadband here, as you can cancel streaming services for yourself, so to get any resolution you will need to call them.

Popular numbers for this purpose are:-

0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2473

though it’s a crapshoot as to which ones will keep you on hold for 40 minutes or more.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Waters1977 

Also to echo what @RoyB said, staff for account/payment disputes have never come on in my entire time of the forum. 

How did you do the switch provider? Did you let the new provider do all the leg work to move your NOW broadband over? 
As they should have done as part of the process if you weren't moving to a FTTP connection. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help