cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlSeagull
Advocate

Incorrectly cancelled membership - how do I speak to someone on the phone

I’m on a special 1 year deal for sports but I’ve had an email saying my membership is cancelled. This was completely out of the blue - no warning! This is second time this happened- I managed to get through on the phone and my bank details were all checked last time and we’re up-to-date. The customer services adviser apologised and re-established the offer but now it’s happened again and I can’t find any number to phone to get it sorted. I’ve tried an 0800 & 0300 number which both say they only deal with broadband when you go through the options. How do I actually get to speak to someone to sort this out?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AlSeagull 

A couple of people have reported this recently, where their card details are up to date and haven't changed and still get their TV Membership cancelled without the customers input.

I don't know how you managed it the first time over the telephone, because NOW doesn't have telephone help support for their TV streaming service.

There is only a telephone help number for NOW Broadband & Calls customers.

You will need to contact NOW live web chat by clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below, where hopefully they can assist further.

Do not click on the get help quicker button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AlSeagull 

A couple of people have reported this recently, where their card details are up to date and haven't changed and still get their TV Membership cancelled without the customers input.

I don't know how you managed it the first time over the telephone, because NOW doesn't have telephone help support for their TV streaming service.

There is only a telephone help number for NOW Broadband & Calls customers.

You will need to contact NOW live web chat by clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below, where hopefully they can assist further.

Do not click on the get help quicker button.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

AlSeagull
Advocate

Thanks for your help  - I solved it eventually via the online chat but it took nearly an hour and I think it’s very poor customer service not to have a phone help line and I’m suspicious that the very good deals I’m on keep getting cancelled after a couple of months, rather than running the full course. 

RoyB
Legend

@AlSeagull 

In any choice between cockup and conspiracy, think cockup 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.