cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact customer services

I got this offer with Mcdonalds.  How i wish I had not bothered. But anway I did.  So I got two month's free and my daughter wanted the added 2 weeks entertainment pass which I got. And stupid me forgot to cancel it so I got charged £6.99.  This is what they love that they hope you forgot to cancel things. This is why they make it so DIFFICULT for your to delete your account. Hoping that you will change your mind and come back.  However, I have teens that might access it again even though I have cancelled everything now and changed the passwords. Therefore I want it deleted please MY WHOLE ACCCOUNT. 

However, trying to go to the Help Section and there is a link to contact us.. No there isn't.  I have done it so many times.  You can share the help page but you can't access customer Services.

SO i ask again. PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME ACCESS TO YOUR HELP PHONE NUMBER OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED PERMANENTLY.  Sorry but I don't like the way you run your company.  As so many others do you are not alone there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the How to Contact Us page is a guide, as per the instructions you need to search for your issue, in this case "How to cancel". From there you should find http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV which at the bottom has a button to Contact them. 

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help@nowtv
dot com at the end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely agree they are painful and uncontactable... a shame and I am teying to contact them for a week and no luck... no email, no contact number, and chat never comes up... they must be taken to court

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

By design, there is no contact number.

But there is certainly email and Live Chat.

Work through this link, and you will be able to use either:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

27/6/2019 and this bloody windup still continues . Three different tablets and the same result, no way to contact now . It seems obvious to some people but the contact us page simply does not respond, the choose a category highlights but nothing else responds including the feedback side banner.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Three different tablets, but have you tried three different browsers?

There are reports that certain browser configurations stall the Live Chat access, so try a different, preferably default configured, browser, with ad blocking, cookie blocking, Do Not Track, etc., turned off, and see if you have better luck.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Roy , hi, yes, chrome , Firefox and the safari browser built into my 2nd iPad. When reviews mention going round in circles for the last 3 years this is what they mean.Now tv simply refuse to allow customers to contact them other than through the website , and they are being told for years that customers are having real problems doing so. The contact us page works fine for all the other links apart from live chat and the contact us topic choice. I notice that last year Now tv told me I couldn't  get a picture on my 2nd iPad because of the browser, it just seems an easy excuse. Did you know , so often customers get a try again later message from Now TVs homepage ? It happened again yesterday , and is a far more likely explanation than faults with the most common of browsers. It's a shame because I just want to restart a service that I can watch. To add insult to injury I received 2 emails from them about this posting ,  neither relevant , and than 3 marketing emails using a 2nd address I only used on here. I bet it happens today as well

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

I concur that Live Chat cuts people off, as this has happened to me; it is weird, as other Chat services I have used are perfectly fine. Definitely something that NowTV need to look at.

However, I am a terrible person with whom to discuss Live Chat failing to connect, as it works for me every time, every browser, across iPad, laptop, Mac (sometimes, I have had to apologise to the Chat person, and say ‘Sorry, just testing the response time’).

So I really don’t know what I am doing right, or others doing wrong, and I can only parrot other explanations I have seen of why things might not work 😞

I could be of more use on here if some of the horrendous things that people report would only come and infest my systems.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 years later, they have not changed their policy.

I got nearly two months ago a marketing email with a month free trial for Cinema.

I am 99.9% I cancelled it from my phone (and it took ages to find where to cancel it (we did not find the choice brilliant by the way)

Then I got charged 5.99.  So I thought maybe I did not cancel it or miss a step, here we are for another month. About a week in that month, I used my laptop to cancel it and I did see a message of the kind sorry to see you leave blabla.

Two days ago my card got charged.  I checked the account and The pass is still valid.

I wanted to ring them, I cannot find a number,  Can I find an email address? neither.

Really bad experience for something that should be so straightforward.   I can open ISA, transfer money from banks to bank, close accounts all online with no issue. A simple TV pass, really?

This is to take people for what ? Yes I am not happy and they can't even make it simple to contact them and complain.  No surprise.

Very bad practices and from what I just saw on the forum, this is not new.  They won't see me again.