cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to contact customer services

I got this offer with Mcdonalds.  How i wish I had not bothered. But anway I did.  So I got two month's free and my daughter wanted the added 2 weeks entertainment pass which I got. And stupid me forgot to cancel it so I got charged £6.99.  This is what they love that they hope you forgot to cancel things. This is why they make it so DIFFICULT for your to delete your account. Hoping that you will change your mind and come back.  However, I have teens that might access it again even though I have cancelled everything now and changed the passwords. Therefore I want it deleted please MY WHOLE ACCCOUNT. 

However, trying to go to the Help Section and there is a link to contact us.. No there isn't.  I have done it so many times.  You can share the help page but you can't access customer Services.

SO i ask again. PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME ACCESS TO YOUR HELP PHONE NUMBER OR SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED PERMANENTLY.  Sorry but I don't like the way you run your company.  As so many others do you are not alone there. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the How to Contact Us page is a guide, as per the instructions you need to search for your issue, in this case "How to cancel". From there you should find http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV which at the bottom has a button to Contact them. 

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the How to Contact Us page is a guide, as per the instructions you need to search for your issue, in this case "How to cancel". From there you should find http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV which at the bottom has a button to Contact them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The page i was on did not have that link at the bottom.  How you found it you were lucky! thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you click on the contact button its no help    .... 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Actually, the 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant find this at all and im just getting angryer and angryer this comapany is a joke! how can i find a number or do live chat its taking me round in circles. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

I have given you suitable link below

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The NOW TV media streaming service is a fully 'online service' which offers help to its customers via Live Chat, via Email or via this forum (by forum members, along with a comprehensive range of Help Centre articles). And as such, there is no telephone number...

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you contact someone ?  Tried the contact us live chat button loads of times over the last week.  going round and round in circles.  Just want to stop having money taken out of my account for things I don't have.  Getting so angry.