Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do u get to speak to someone from now tv

I like to speak to someone from now tv

106 REPLIES 106
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

What happens when you log out of your account and try to log in again?

Have you got Boost? Without it, only one device at a time can be used with Now, so account sharing is pretty much out.

Have you set a Payment PIN, and one that only you know? Without such a PIN, your family member could treat themselves to any other Pass they wanted, deliberately or by accident, and all on your dime.

(And even if they have your account number and password, they can’t see that PIN within your account details. And nor can you, so better make a note of it. In code, in case somebody else finds the note.)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i don’t know if i have paid this months payment or not.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Broadband or streaming?

Have you looked under My Account/Manage Account?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You cannot speak with anyone, there no contact numbers.

There is no email address

Sending a complaints message fails to send.

I wish to cancel my membership and have all my personal details removed - it is impossible.

This service is a scam.

In breach of GDPR Regulations and others - i will be reporting this nonsense

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

The email address is customerservices @ NowTV.com (without the spaces needed to stop the Now Community software eating the email address)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to use a Sports Daypass - simply didnt work but they may have taken payment

I have now found and located the directors of company.

I'll give them one chance to respond

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They don't want to deal with complaints.I spoke to a very nice person at broadband who was really sorry she was not allowed to look at my account. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The broadband team can only deal with broadband customers. If it’s TV memberships, then you have to go to live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

had no Internet all day what is the problem tried phone number that not working 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try this number.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help