cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronprowse

Cant change my email address the Page does not display

the Personal details link on the drop-down is being blocked because of cross site scripting 

Why is this link going to https://sas-apm.telem.prod.ott.sky/intake/v2/rum/events

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ronprowse 

Try another browser or deleting the cookies and data.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ronprowse

it's getting blocked as a potential script hijack Edge and Chrome do the same, it is viewed as an XSS attack, I managed to do it by going direct, the web devs need to be aware as what they are doing is not right 

RoyB
Legend

@ronprowse 

I cannot reproduce this. Is it possible you could specify the device you are doing this on, what Windows version you have - I presume Windows from you saying Edge, I have Windows 10  - and what browsers you have tried? (I’m not clear if Edge and Chrome do the same as each other, or the same as a third browser, possibly Firefox).

And can you run a powerful antivirus - Malwarebytes woul get my vote, and it’s free - because I think there is something else going on here, on your setup.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.