cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation not processed; new cancellation messed up - can;'t contact NOW.

I cancelled my subscription in August.  To my shock, I can see this cancellation was not processed and I have continued to be charged.

I cancelled again - got a confirmation email and it literally disappeared from my inbox in front of my eyes!  Literally!  I searched deleted folder, drafts, sent in case some glitch - nothing. 

There is no way to contact NOW TV to challenge failure to process cancellation and now zero trace of the second cancellation.  

I took a photo as evidence this time but what kind or ###### ended fraudulent set up am I dealing with here?

By law they should be at least contactable.  But there is no way to contact them.  Anyone can advise how you contact this cowboy outfit?

This needs to go to the regulator for sorting out. 

This is shockingly bad service.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Cancelling what? 

NOW provide TV streaming and also broadband.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now don’t send special disappearing emails, and I have several to prove that. And they can hardly be responsible for the vagaries of your email setup.

Cancelling is a convoluted process, though, which Now would do well to streamline, and it’s too easy to bail out before you are finished, and Now don’t give you any warning if you do that. So boo.

But the good news is that if you get onto Now Live Chat, and ask for the refund you want, then Now will be able to see that you have not used the membership since the next renewal date after you said you had cancelled, and they will go back up to three months with this.

So contact them via the link I give below, be nice to them (whatever your feelings about Now may be!), and see if you can’t get the requested refund.

The following link, which leads you to direct contact with Now, is for when the Community can’t help, and the Help can’t help:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; you won’t.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.