cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling account completely

Hello there, before I get to the point, please read the following VERY CAREFULLY so I do not get a response that is sidetracking the request.

- I am aware of your 'data retention policy' and how it has no bearing whatsoever on my request under data protection laws (rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper... you get where I'm heading with this)
- I know my rights as per the data protection laws and am fully exercising them with my request
- I know of the auto-renewal button and again, that it's function is completely irrelevant to my request
- Please understand that I am a human being that is well read in many things and do not appreciate responses that try to divert from the main subject of this exchange. Therefore, I would suggest taking into account what you have just read before you respond to the following...

I, being of sound mind and judgement, hereby instruct NowTV to completely remove all personal data including; name, address, payment details and account, from all systems linked to NowTV and it's services.
I revoke permission for any of the above data to be possessed by NowTV (or any employee of NowTV).
This notice is given on Saturday 20th January 2018 10:05 gmt. NowTV has 72 hours to comply.

Have a lovely day
Kind regards
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Couldn’t of said it better my self . !
Now tv this is to you . I would also like to cancel my account !
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

You know Craig

The only problem with R87s note is that it's posted in the Now TV Community forum and not with the Now TV company or their help desk.

One of the Now TV employees may see this here a pass it on to the appropriate section but posting this note in the forum, and on a weekend as well, may make that 72 hours ultimatum look unreasonable.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like ny accout delerd please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey I sorry about his but my daughter done it with out me knowing so please can you cancel my account has I not happy she done it thank so much miss b Evans .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please cancel my account 💔

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

Please cancel my account 💔

Try proceeding as here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You have to contact NowTV to do this - it can’t be done through the Community.

Look through the postings above, and you will find the instructions in several of them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to completely cancel my account as well but i am not in the UK, please help me as this is very urgent thanks