cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
balu

cancelling my subscription and deleting my account

How do i cancel my subscriptions and account? i’m charged every month without using any of the services. The app or the method to cancel the subscription is useless and confusing. please advice! 

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@balu 

Go to your avatar top right, choose Manage NOW Account. 

Under Your Membership, click Now Membership.

Each Membership you see will have a button marked Cancel.

For each in turn:-

Press this button.

On each subsequent page, find the option to continue cancelling, and press it. Ignore all the other blandishments on the page.

There will be three or four of these. keep going, and do not bail out, until it tells you that you have cancelled.

Repeat for the next Membership.

Stop only when you have cancelled all of your Memberships, of which there may be up to five.

Check that you get an email confirming each cancellation you make. If you get some, but not all, of these confirmatory emails, go back into the affected Memberships and check you really did cancel.

If you get no emails at all, check if you kept your email address up to date with Now.

To cancel your account completely, when you have cancelled all the memberships:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/make-a-data-request

and select your right to erasure.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.