cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Now tv has been taking out £9.99 each month from my account but i can't get to watch a thing as it keeps telling me to buy a pass. If now tv has been taking money then why do I need to buy more passes to watch movies ?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In the interest in collecting information, what's the make and model number of your NOW TV playback device?

Sufficed to say, if payment has been made for the movie service you should be able to view the movie service on up-to four registered devices.

When you are logged onto this forum and click on the 'My Account' button (see top right of every forum web page) and access 'My Passes' what 'Due On' date do you see?

Cheers

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Now tv has been taking out £9.99 each month from my account but i can't get to watch a thing as it keeps telling me to buy a pass. If now tv has been taking money then why do I need to buy more passes to watch movies ?

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry if you've tried this already , but if you're using, and now TV box. Can you try doing a hard reset of your now TV box. Sometimes the boxes can fall out of sync with the system a hard reset would resolve this and assuming you're using the right account. You should then be able to watch movies

To do this, follow the instructions inThis help article. Unfortunately when you've done this, you will have to re-enter your Wi-Fi and now TV account details into the box.

If you wish to cancel follow the advice below 

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer. 

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

EDIT also see @SeeMoreDigital post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do I cancel my subscription?!

Hi @Anonymous User

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer. 

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it. 

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot cancel passes, the website will not allow me to do this, however, it will allow me to buy more passes, I would like to email NOWTV but cannot find an email address? I realize there is no phone number as it is an internet based site, can someone point me in the right direction please?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User if you  go to the bottom of that link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers, there is a link to contact Now.  Select chat from that and they should be able to help with your cancellation.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

in want to cancel my subscription which i never even set up or gave my bank details for yet i have been charged twice now for something i dont have or want.i want a refund of 2x 6.99.that you have taken.thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related question I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to cancel my sky movies subscription but when I log in it doesn't show any subscriptions. This is probably because its an old yahoo email, I signed up a month ago on a hotmail account.

I try logging in on that hotmail account but I can't, i've clicked "forgotten my username and password" and it promises to send me an email but nothing has come through.

My trial emails are on this hotmail account.

Why is it so difficult to cancel I wonder?

I can't phone you, I can't log in, I can't live chat yet you will charge me again in 5 days, what can I do please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a suggestion (which you might of done already) but check your junk folder. Microsoft do not like NowTV! Almost every mail NowTV send me fails Microsofts authemtication checks and gets put into the junk as 'malicious', even if you have it on the safe list.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, it had gone to the junk folder.

My computer had stored login details for an old accound hence no subscriptions showed, all sorted now.