cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LAI

Changing Email Address

Hi,

I had an account with Now Tv but I upgraded my Talk Talk package to include Now TV, when I got my link from Talk Talk to activate my Now TV, it wouldn’t let me use my personal email address as I already had an account linked to that address. I used my work email address to activate my account but I now want to change to my personal email address. I tried to do this through the account settings but it just says you already have an account linked to this email address. How can I resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4
rick8
Advocate

I have the exact same issue. Used an old work email address, no longer work there and so don't have access to this previous account, wish to change to my personal email, but can't do it. The chatbot is useless and tells you to access the account settings.....which keep saying "we've sent you an email to verify your account".....which I can't access

Any steer on how to resolve would be appreciated

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LAI @rick8 

Jump onto live chat to speak with staff. Make sure to click ‘chat online’ within the green box, don’t hit ‘ger help quicker’ as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@LAI @rick8 @gavs82008 

You can’t call Now about streaming where the billing has been transferred to TalkTalk. They have to be the ones to fix it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
rick8
Advocate

really helpful @gavs82008 - all resolved!! many thanks again