cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tinks

Can’t cancel membership (been trying for months)

Hi Community / @NowTV

I’ve been trying to cancel my membership now for almost 6 months and keep giving up because it’s such a painful process!! I’m not sure how I managed it, but I entered my email address incorrectly when signing up to NowTV (dot in the wrong place) so can’t access the email account (because it doesn’t exist) to reset password and can’t for the life of me remember my password. There are no security questions on my account so it’s physically impossible to sign in and cancel. Someone please help - I’m being charged monthly for a service I don’t want!! 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tinks 

On your bank statements is there a NOW reference next to each payment made ?

If so, write down any references that has NOW ××××× Ent, or Cinema or Sports or Hayu on them.

This will pin point what TV Membership or Memberships you have and on what account.

Then from there get in touch with NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online box towards the top of this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

If you then explain to them whats happening and they may ask for the reference numbers showing on your bank statement to help them quickly find the account in question to assist you further.

Even if you haven't got any bank statement NOW reference numbers, they should be able to find the account in question to cancel by any other relevant details you give them.

Also, once NOW live chat has cancelled the TV Membership or Memberships ask them to delete this particular account details off their system because you no longer want the service and can't access the account because of the incorrect email setup on the account by mistake with regards to the email address used.