cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daved1

Final Bill needed for BT

HI

I switched payment of sky sports to BT a few months back. BT said they would contact NOW to stop payment from NOW before starting the charging with me directly.

However I have been double paying. Both NOW and BT are collecting.

BT will sort this out if I provide the following

1. Name of account holder on final bill.

2. Charges for termination charges or one-off charges.

3. Disconnection date of your previous supplier.

Please ask your previous service provider to give you final bill which has termination adjustment charges and your name on it which matches with your BT Account, so we can process further.

I am at a loss as to how to contact NOW to get this sorted. 

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

thanks

D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Daved1 

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to get in touch with NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

From your bank statement check if there is any payments directly to NOW and if there is a reference number against the payment such has "NOW xxxxx Sports" then give this information to NOW live chat when you contact them.

I am also assuming you didn't have two NOW accounts and when you transferred the NOW account email information onto BT TV, where you didn't give them the right email address that you was using for the previous NOW Sports TV Membership? 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Daved1 

Click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below to get in touch with NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

From your bank statement check if there is any payments directly to NOW and if there is a reference number against the payment such has "NOW xxxxx Sports" then give this information to NOW live chat when you contact them.

I am also assuming you didn't have two NOW accounts and when you transferred the NOW account email information onto BT TV, where you didn't give them the right email address that you was using for the previous NOW Sports TV Membership?