cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!

Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!Can I remove my credit card information from Now TV site by myself?!

I know that now tv has serious issues with reading but Ill give it a go anyway.

Just a quick reminder. If I can't remove all of my data and credit information from your site you are in violation of thee EU data protection scheme. 

"Withdrawing consent to use personal data and the right to object

If you previously gave your consent for a company or organisation to use your personal data, you can contact the data controller (the person or body handling your personal data) and withdraw your permission at any time. Once you've withdrawn your permission, the company or organisation can no longer use your personal data.

When an organisation is processing your personal data on the basis of their own legitimate interest or as part of a task in the public interest or for an official authority, you may have the right to object. In some specific cases, public interest may prevail and the company or organisation may be allowed to continue using your personal data. For example, this could be the case for scientific research and statistics, a task performed as part of the official role of a public authority.

For direct marketing emails that promote particular brands or products, your prior consent is required. However, if you are an existing customer of a particular company, they can send you direct marketing emails about their own similar products or services. You have the right to object at any time to receiving such direct marketing and the company have to stop using your data immediately."

What you HAVE to do is to make it possible for ALL OF MY INFORMATION to be vieved, changed AND REMOVED whenever the ###### I want. Get that?

If anyone has the same problem with NOW ###### TV you can write about it to:

The Information Commissioner’s Office Water Lane, Wycliffe House Wilmslow - Cheshire SK9 5AF Tel. +44 1625 545 745 e-mail: [email removed] Website: https://ico.org.uk

0 REPLIES 0