cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CANCELLATION NOT HAPPENED

I have tried to cancel this account at least three times and you've continued to take money out of my account.

I would like this cancelling because I have no idea how to get NOW TV on my Smart TV - it doesn't seem to offer an option.

Also I was told that the NOW TV was cancelled and you have continued to take money out of my account. I want this refunding. It's very clear I haven't used it for at least six months.

If you can tell me how to use on smart TV I am happy to keep but I definately want refunding for the time I have had money taken from my account after being told it was cancelled.

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with your billing issue on nowtv where I am a customer just like you.

I was wondering what is the make and model number of your smart TV, where somebody who maybe owns the same TV could offer you guidance on how to access the nowtv App.

The starting point is that your Television must be either an LG or Samsung.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same happened to me matey. Tried  dialogue with them but no reply. Only just noticeD it hadnt been cancelled. NowTv are part of Sky, and like them, are prepared to steal money from you. Trading Standards would be a good start my friend.