cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Registered devices won't play?

Hi, I have one iphone, one iPad and my youview box currently registers (I did have my PC registered but removed it by mistake this month! And can't re-add it until next month... Joke in it's self, if you remove a device you clearly want to add another with out waiting a month after pressing remove!!!) anyway, 2 of the devices I currently have registered (iphone,iPad) won't play content saying I have reached my limit since removing my PC by mistake, both IOS devices worked fine until PC removal!!! So currently I can only use NowTv on my youview box only even though I made no changes to the IOS devices??? I have yet another issue... My youview box only seems to have the option to view movies! I can't access the tv/entertainment packs I purchased as there is no option (on my youview model that I can see) that allows me to switch between movies & entertainment like I can on IOS devices (when they were working), all in all a pretty annoying situation to say the least!!!

Please help get me up and running as I am paying for a service I can't access????

Thank you.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can no longer watch on any of my devices. iPad, PS3 and and you view box. Keep getting unknown username and or password. Yet the same passwords work on this site. Have reset Internet, iPad, reinstalled apps. Nothing works., please can someone help