cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW.TV

I think that my baby sister went on my NOWBOX last night and am worried wot he has been on in case my 11 year old daughter stumbles across it !
Is there any way of checking wot he was on inbetween the hours of 9pm till 12am ??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

As @Andy has mentioned the My TV section will show you anything that has been viewed recently via the NOW TV App.

As Flicker is a 3rd party app you would need to check with them to see if there is a way of checking what has been viewed previously.

Thanks

Andy

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have you had a look at your My TV section to see the recently watched items? It doesn't give you the times but it is in order or most recently watched so you should be able to work out what's been watched in your absence.

http://watch.nowtv.com/mytv/viewing-history

PS if you weren't already aware, you can set a parental PIN on your account if you are worried about your daughter accessing content in your absence. You can choose the most appropriate certification level so that content above that  needs the PIN to be entered first.

http://account.nowtv.com/parental-pin

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for that !
I will have a look but I also think he has been on other stuff like flicker ! And ruko I think there called
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

As @Andy has mentioned the My TV section will show you anything that has been viewed recently via the NOW TV App.

As Flicker is a 3rd party app you would need to check with them to see if there is a way of checking what has been viewed previously.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank u that's very helpful

##- Please type your reply
above this line -##

Sent from my iPhone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank u that's very helpful