cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Resolved! Boost - Apple TV 4k

Can someone confirm that Boost IS now available for the NowTV app on the 4K Apple TV? As far as I can tell it seems to be 1080P with NO 5.1 sound. Is this right? Is 5.1 sound coming to the Boost on 4K Apple TV?

Bitrate Apple TV

Is there any reason why we cannot see the Bitrate when watching Live channels on Apple TV 4K?Every other device I’ve used has displayed the Bitrate in the top right hand corner but the Apple TV devices do not. Is this a feature we can request?

Apple TV

Does anyone know if Now plan on integrating into the native Apple TV software for video playback like pretty much every other app out there instead of using their own?The current way that videos are played on the Now app uses their own software which...

Streaming limit reached

I keep getting the message;You've reached your streaming limit. You can't watch on this device because you're streaming on too many devices at once. To continue, stop playback on one of your other devices. For more help, search 'device limit' on the ...

Forum Layout Change

I used to be able to go straight to the last page of a topic to see the latest posts but this seems to have disappeared?have tried sorting from Newest to Oldest but this doesn’t seem to work ? 

Mikeh_ by Scholar
  • 5 replies
  • 3 thanks

Apple TV 4K issues (Strange Camo Effect)

HelloI have NOW on an Apple TV 4K box, On-demand seems to work very well with no issues but Live TV Streams are bad...It is fine on Android tv in the same room and on iPads and Phones but the Apple TV has this weird war type Camo effect overlaid on t...

Device limit

I’ve just bought sport membership for one day only, but I can only use one device to watch it. Can I not use two devices at the same time? I am using Fire stick

Tv

Now TV is not showing on my telly, I have paid for day voucher and it is blank when selecting prgramme 

Connection issues

I keep getting a stream quality between 3129 and 4959 then after a while it goes really blurry and then I get a message that says something went wrong my internet has been playing up recently and has been pulling speeds of 4-6mbps but the internet co...

Labels