cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 freezing

I can be on the app for a minute or so before everything freezes, controller no longer works and I have to hard reset the console. This only happens when using the NowTV app.
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same problem. Freezes during menu scrolling 100% of the time making it impossible to browse the listings. And during programs usually within the first 3 mins a 100% of the time, then randomly from then on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same problems and it only seems to happen when im browsing any of the entertainment stuff and in that area when watching !! can watch a full film and have no problems at all seems to be connected to the entertainment side of the app on the 360.  Found that rebooting the console makes it work for that program but if i watch something else after that there is a risk of it happening again, the freeze can come from anywhere between 1 min to 30 min after program starts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a ticket opened and a complaint about this subject. I was told by staff that nobody else had said they were having a problem with this according to the boards. Clearly they wern't looking very hard.  As people have mentioned freezes after about a minute or so then randomly, at it's worst 3 or 4 times during a 30 minute anime show. Netflix is fine, amazon prime is fine, my internet is fine. Reinstalling the app does nothing complaining to Nowtv also seems to do nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

we are using an xbox 360 to watch now tv. it either freezes as we are searching or witin a couple of minutes of watching a programe. The control stops working. 

is it the box or now tv?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this issue and have been for almost a week now. Deleting and reinstalling the app brings no joy.
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Resetting your router? 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂