cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have one device added to my account and want to add another I have to wait another month to do that how silly is that please can you reset it or fix it for me please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User 

We have reset your devices and you should now be able to continue viewing NOW TV.

Please note that you can make one change to your devices per calander month. Be careful when making changes, as we may not be able to reset this again for you in the future.

A device will be added to your list as soon as you begin viewing NOW TV.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also having problems, the same ones. I have just got a tv and a now tv box for christmas and I cannot watch it as it says I have reached the maximum for this month, however I have 2 spaces left. Please can I get some help here as i would like to watch now tv. @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to forums and a Merry Christmas

Normally LIVE CHAT can help but don't know todays situation

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I can see that you managed to get this resolved 🙂

Merry Christmas

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Michael,

I am getting really annoyed with NOW TV. I deleted redundant devices before end of month, watched a Movie on my new device 2 days ago, and today it says I have reached my limit, using exactly the same device as I watched on the other evening.

Can someone reset this at NOW TV as I am more than a little frustrated by this

Bruce

ID bruce56ogilvie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Team,

I've also encountered this issue after a recent house move where our set of devices has changed quite significantly. I wasn't aware of the limitation to only add a single new device per month when clearing out my old devices and now only have a single device working! Could I hjave a reset please to get me going again please?

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Nowtv,

I have encountered this issue today. I have never had this problem before and what I can't understand is the computer I am watching it from worked a few weeks ago, its still the same computer? The only thing I have done in the last week or so is go over to Windows 10. Please can somebody fix this as I had intended on watching something this evening but obviously couldn't.

Thanks,

Jon

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you got in contact with our wonderful Live Chat team and hopefully this has now been sorted for you. Do let us know if you still need some help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I wanted to add my 4th device, but for some reason Manage Devices is already showing 4 devices. I've used NowTV Windows 10 app and and a browser. Is this the reason why I've reached the limit? I've got the message that I would need to wait till 1st of July to add new device... Is this working as intended?

Regards