cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment taken twice

I've just noticed I've had 2 x £6.99 taken for a sports pass I purchased yesterday. How do I go about getting one of these refunded.
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User charged for a second month of sport? Unlike the day and week passes the month sports pass keeps renewing until cancelled. It's stated several time during the purchase process that this will happen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi had 2 x 9.99 taken from my account email twice no reply can i have it sorted please thank you user name d*****4

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email regarding this as it is an account related issue.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Please look out for an email as I will be sending you an email.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
I've just noticed I've had 2 x £6.99 taken for a sports pass I purchased yesterday. How do I go about getting one of these refunded.

Tryed watch the darts but now tv don't work on edge

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Firefox or IE (it's still there) or just install the NOW TV app from the Windows Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had my payment taken twice, once on the 26th and again on the 28th, for a company to not even have a phone number is an absolute joke! I hope this will be resolved before I cancel both my accounts.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have also had my payment taken twice, once on the 26th and again on the 28th, for a company to not even have a phone number is an absolute joke! I hope this will be resolved before I cancel both my accounts.

Both your accounts!

Why do you have two NOW TV accounts. As this is most probably the reason why you (and others) have been charged twice!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

As @SeeMoreDigital pointed out here - if you have 2 accounts then this is very likely the reason why you've been charged twice. My suggestion is to cancel one of the accounts, you only need one account for Movies, Entertainment and Sport - having another account will just complicate matters. 

If you need some help canceling let us know.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again payment for entertainment pass taken twice in matter days-  frankly appalling by nowtv and bank say likely to keep happening