cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment taken twice

I've just noticed I've had 2 x £6.99 taken for a sports pass I purchased yesterday. How do I go about getting one of these refunded.
29 REPLIES 29
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here mate, £6.99 taken twice today for using Sky Sports on Sunday.

Not happy, i have cancelled my other subscriptions until this is sorted, which in the long run will save me money and cost them money Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you by any chance get an error message when you tried to pay and then did it again thinking it hadn't worked? 

I wouldn't mind if they just held their hands up and said yep our ###### up, here's your £6.99 back but now i'm asked to prove the money has been taken from my account twice (which I have done by the way). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear that you've had 2 payments taken out. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail shortly. 

Keep an eye out on your account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've emailed you back Ranj and sent you a screen shot of my bank statement to prove the payment has indeed been taken twice. 

Although I state I'm happy to send that to you, it shouldn't be my responsibility to prove to you that you've charged me twice, your billing system should be robust enough to highlight when it goes wrong which it clearly hasn't on this occasion. 

Once my money has been refunded, I hope that you will be able to compensate me with a free day pass for my troubles. 

Thanks 

Jamie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also sent a screenshot of my bank statement showing two £6.99 payments taken and they were still unconvinced! This is so poor, the sort of thing you would expect from some dodgy fly by night outfit like Sky....

Oh, NowTV is owned by Sky?? that explains alot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jamie I have also been asked to prove payment has been taken twice by sending a screenshot of my bank statement.

How poor is this? Honestly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems to be common problem taking payment twice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have had two payments of £10.99 taken out for a weekly sports pass..how do I claim this back?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I too have had two payments of £10.99 taken out for a weekly sports pass..how do I claim this back?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers