cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Premier league pass

Hi I love the flexibility of Now tv and love watching footy but I’m not interested in paying £33 a month for a sports pass when all I will watch is the football. 

Why havent now tv got an option to just have the football like sky tv. £18 a month for just the football I would certainly pay. 

Seems silly to not offer the same subscription on the Now tv. 

You couod keep the £33 a month for the lot and give people a choice 

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

Of course @Anonymous User with Now you can cancel for the summer break. Also if you research when the international breaks are you could use a mix of monthly and weekly or even day passes to reduce paying in the weeks the premier league is not on.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There a couple of differences firstly that you have to have an 18 month contract with sky for the premier league channel you also have to have the basic tv package which I think is £20 and you have to pay extra for hd so still works out over£30 a month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:

Hi I love the flexibility of Now tv and love watching footy but I’m not interested in paying £33 a month for a sports pass when all I will watch is the football. 

Why havent now tv got an option to just have the football like sky tv. £18 a month for just the football I would certainly pay. 

It is more often than not £20/month via the offers page and email but if you havent used this link before you can have it for £17/month  http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport

And when you cancel that Now often make you an offer you can't refuse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi thanks for the link but the code it generates isn’t working.

younsay it’s often £20 a month via the offers page. I’m not seeing any offer page or had any emails.

when you say cancel. Do you mean I need to sub for a month and cancel before it bills my card again?

wrote:

wrote:

It is more often than not £20/month via the offers page and email but if you havent used this link before you can have it for £17/month  http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport

And when you cancel that Now often make you an offer you can't refuse.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any chance they will offer a Premier League 9 month pass similar to the F1 9 month pass?