cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Match choice Red Button...

You seriously need to sort out the red button. How can I access the match I want to watch without it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can't with nowtv.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback @Anonymous User, I will pass it onto the power that be for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I usually buy a 7 day sports pass to watch sport. But today the rugby I want to watch is on the red button Sky sports 3. Am I able to watch this on nowtv?

PennyJ

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

You can't watch red button content on NOW TV unfortunately, only the actual live Sky Sports channels. The best you can do is check listings to see if they repeat or show highlights at a later time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very disappointed that the red button feature not available with Now.

Now TV should cease suggesting you can get a monthly Sky Sports Pass when clearly it is not the same.  

Left Sky because of the way they treat customers re contract and pricing are Now TV going in the same direction. 

Same organisation so I suspect they will.  Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Watch the UEFA Nations League live for just £20 per month for 3 months with a Sky Sports Month Pass."

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports

WRONG YET AGAIN!!! You can watch a very select few of the UEFA Nations League games but given that the vast majority of them are on the Sky Sports red button only, a "Sky Sports Month Pass" won't get you what they are advertising.

Anyone had any luck with the regulators and the press yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the only option to subscribe to sky's satellite service to get the red button, or is there an alternative option?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same frustration.  Trying to watch the World Golf Championship and it is only on the Red Button.  Clearly this isn't the same access as sky sports subscribers receive which is the way this is advertized.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP please.  Want to watch the Stormers game later. On the 7 day guide. It says press the red!  What is that and where can i find it please?  This site is so frustrating and not clear

Thanks

Fiona

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately there is no red button option on the nowtv sports pass (see link below for further info).

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Sports-Day-Week-Pass

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure if this is a repeat broadcast of the game, but according to the Sky EPG on their website at 2.00 am early Sunday morning on Sky Sports 5 the Stormers v Chiefs.