cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 month pass or 30days?

Hi,

Could you tell me if I activate the one month pass will it run out at the end of the month I activated it in, or on the same date during the next month? So, if I activate on the 28th of June, will it run out on the 28th of July?

Thank

Andy

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
The Sports months pass would expire on 28th July
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you use your example in your above post, then if you buy a month sports pass say at 10am on the 28th of June and you cancel the month pass before the first auto renewal monthly payment date then the pass will run until 9.59am on the 28th of July.

Just remember if you don't want to continue with the service after the month pass expires that you must ensure that you cancel before the pass date expires  (don't worry if you cancel your pass early, you will still got the full duration of the month pass).

No need to worry about a day or week sports pass they won't automatically renew.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Guys

Forgive me if I am wrong but I always thought that if you bought a months pass it lasted for a calender month, regardless of how long or short that month was, e.g. if you start your pass on the 28th of a month it would run out on the 27th of the following month.  

The following day, i.e 28th, you would be charged unless you cancelled your current pass beforehand or had a new one that started where the old one ended.

UK Bob 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Only ever bought a month sports pass for the current Lions matches and according to my account under My Passes the month pass that i purchased runs from the 7th of June until the 7th of July.

I was under the impression that Entertainment, Cinema and Kids Passes worked by Calendar month where a Sports month pass worked differently ? 

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps

Hi Schnapps

You are probably right, I've never bought a sports pass only the entertainment and cinema ones.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy

Perhaps a NowTV Forum Team member can confirm ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the replies. Would be good to get confirmation as I've just bought the now tv with onoe month sports pass for the last two lions matches, but thought I'd activate tonight. However, don't want to do that if it runs out in a couple of days!

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hi Andy

Unless stated otherwise, a pass is not tied to when you made the purchase but when you apply it to your NowTV account.

However, again unless stated otherwise, most passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy

Hi UK Bob

Thanks for the message. I understand that the pass within the box is valid for a year, but if I apply to my account today will it run out on the 30th June or the 28th July?

Cheers

Andy