cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

iPhone keeps disconnecting from Wifi for last 2-3 weeks

Hi the wifi keeps disconnecting from my phone (iphone 8plus) everytime I pick up phone I have to reconnect to wifi. This has been happening constantly for last 2-3 weeks and was fine before this. Any suggestions? 
been through all info and googled this problem also but can’t find any tips. 
Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same happens on my Android phone.  Would also appreciate a solution.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had fab fibre since april 2019, my iphone 6 and my wifes iphone 6s keeps dropping the wifi. if i do a speed test on the iphone it says 6meg,  im paying for 36meg,  when i do a speed test on my pc which is cabled into the Hub it says 36meg..  looks like the Hub2 is low output on wifi,  tried the helpdesk and they say it must be interference from other sources,, never had this problem with TalkTalk hub or virgin hub or Bt hub or my own Netgear hub.  definately will be leaving nowtv when the 12months is up... TalkTalk or Bt may be dearer but its more reliable...

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Try talking to NowTV Broadband Help, on the phone number you will find in My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home (not that you are, but it’s the right number for this as well),

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried their technical helpline twice and they blame me instead of admitting its their equipment,, my last supplier was talktalk and i could use the wifi in my car outside in the road, now it just gets to the front door and then it drops,, if you walk around it keeps dropping, you have to turn wifi off and on again to reset it,, too problematic,,
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has been doing this for last few weeks. Has anyone had a resolve to this?