cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup
Advocate

Wifi not working even after live date.

Does anyone care here why my wifi is not working even after live date.

4 REPLIES 4
chilli2
Elite

WiFi, or internet access? They are two separate things

Your WiFi may be working, you can see the WiFi network and connect, plus access other things on the network but you can not access the internet

Or the WiFi is off, but the router is connected to the internet and you can get online via ethernet

RoyB
Legend

@Setup 

‘Anyone here’ is your fellow customers, and of course we sympathise, but are powerless to help you.

And no-one from Now posts or monitors here; that isn’t what this Community is for 😢

But I’m sure Now would care, if only they knew of your issue. Have you told them about it?

The easiest way is to call 150 from a Now landline - which may or may not work despite the broadband being as yet unactivated - or take your pick of:-

0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0330 041 2473, 0333 759 4816

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
chilli2
Elite

When you get in touch make sure you specify if your internet is down, or your wifi is off . before you call also make sure that you have checked everything before hand

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Setup 

To echo what @RoyB says about customers only on here. See this link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help