cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisOfBristol
Advocate

Router Management

I want to connect my PC to a wireless printer. Looking at 192.168.0.1 in a browser only shows a MAC address for the printer, I need an IP address so want to look at advanced settings in the router control page. It asks me to sign in with username and password - where do these come from? I have tried the Wireless name and Password from the card that came with it and I have tried the username and password from this site. Neither work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ChrisOfBristol
Advocate

@RoyBI rang support and they gave me username and password to login and use the tabs on the webpage. I also eventually found a hidden option on the printer. Either of those is an easy option. I didn't really want to install extra software to do this - and I'd have had to buy an Apple or Windows computer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jayach
Elite 3

Try admin and now.

ChrisOfBristol
Advocate

@JayachI rang the helpdesk and they said something similar but not quite the same.

RoyB
Legend

@ChrisOfBristol 

Put the free version of Fing on your PC and have every device on an IP address on your network at your fingertips.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ChrisOfBristol
Advocate

@RoyBI rang support and they gave me username and password to login and use the tabs on the webpage. I also eventually found a hidden option on the printer. Either of those is an easy option. I didn't really want to install extra software to do this - and I'd have had to buy an Apple or Windows computer.

RoyB
Legend

@ChrisOfBristol 

Not necessarily :- 😛

IMG_1265.jpeg

Glad you found another way to get there, though.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.