cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CazzaB12

Password issue

The password on the back of my hub does not work when I try to access the broadband.  I have tried so many times on different equipment but just get the message that the password is incorrect - any ideas, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CazzaB12 

Have you tried holding in the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for around 15 seconds and start again.

Does the Wi-Fi password underneath the bottom of the NOW Router match the Wi-Fi password on the sticker inside the NOW Router box packing ?

A couple of people have been caught out on O and zeros or 1 or l etc when entering the password.

Do you have something like a laptop with an Ethernet port on it to connect directly onto the NOW Router to go into the Router web page settings where you can manually change the Wi-Fi password of your choice if none of the above helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CazzaB12 

Have you tried holding in the reset button on the back of the NOW Router for around 15 seconds and start again.

Does the Wi-Fi password underneath the bottom of the NOW Router match the Wi-Fi password on the sticker inside the NOW Router box packing ?

A couple of people have been caught out on O and zeros or 1 or l etc when entering the password.

Do you have something like a laptop with an Ethernet port on it to connect directly onto the NOW Router to go into the Router web page settings where you can manually change the Wi-Fi password of your choice if none of the above helps.

CazzaB12

Hi,

I have tried holding the reset button and the wi-fi passwords do match.  It does have a l and wonder if this is a 1.

Will try the ethernet port thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @CazzaB12 

If you have to connect a laptop over Ethernet to change the Wi-Fi password, then see if this NOW link help article below points you in the right direction on how to change the Wi-Fi password on their NOW Router.

Hope you get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-change-or-reset-my-wi-fi-password