cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV keeps returning to home page

Hi there,

Our NowTV keeps returning to the home page every time we are watching something. Highly annoying when you're half way through a film. Has anyone else had this issue? and if so how have they fixed it?

Thanks all, 

Mike

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This. Annoying and seems to have been an issue for a long time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having this issue with my now box for the last 2-3 weeks. Has anyone managed to find a solution to this or has now tv staff responded to resolve this issue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone get a fix to this? Ready to cancel all subscriptions. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had this problem to the point the only option was to throw the remote across the living room and stuff the now cableless Now box down the back of the TV unit. Calmed down, the next day I found the remote behind the dogs bed pulled the Now box out from the cobwebs and put the cables back in. I then trawled through all the settings again and found 'factory reset'. Followed the simple instructions and hey presto, just finished an hour's faultless viewing. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hahaha that sounds like me!!! Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No problems, hope it works for you. Think the Now box must have had a long hard look at itself during the night in the cobwebs, or it could have been the factory reset. Either way, it's working!