cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Broadband extremely slow

Am new user. Ethernet connected PC is OK at 15-22 mbpsDesktop wifi pc which is 30 feet away and through  two walls is only going at 0.2 - 2 mbps. Previous routers with different company gave the expected speeds.Is the Now TV router sub-standard?

Resolved! When will UHD come?

i realise there's barely any content coming through at 1080 still, i know thi because i pay an extra 3 pounds a month and yet nearly everything i watch the signals awful. but id happily pay for entertainment genuinely shown in UHD 

Dating App Wi-Fi

Hi there, Seems funny but it’s a serious question.My now tv Hub has been activated yesterday and with my flatmate we were really surprised to see there was a problem with dating app on our phones (ex : tinder, bumble). On wi-fi the gps location is al...

Disable the "Connection lost" message

How do I disable the connection dropped message from being created in the Now TV Hub? My 80 year old mother has a Mediaportal PC and if the connection drops it get a full screen webpage telling her, I then have to find the keyboard switch to the brow...

Stuck in an incident queue

Hi! I signed up for broadband on 20 November and have been trying to link my TV and Broadband account so that I can manage my account and print off receipts for payment. Every time I attempt to link my accounts from the email I was sent after two wee...

Stuck in an incident queue

Hi! I signed up for broadband on 20 November and have been trying to link my TV and Broadband account so that I can manage my account and print off receipts for payment. Every time I attempt to link my accounts from the email I was sent after two wee...

Set Up / newbie

Hi, newbie here (a BF Broadband deal reeled me in). I had no clue I needed to get a stick (in other words, I didn't check first that my (not so) smart samsung TV is a 2014 & therefore cannot get the app loaded. Therefore, I need a stick, right? Bizar...

No broadband for a week.

i work from home, and the internet is vital to my work. Last Monday, exactly a week ago...one of my neighbours had a new phone line connected by another telecom company. Noticing the van that the engineer arrived in, it was subcontracted to Kelley Co...