cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THABS2
Advocate

Now service keeps dropping the last 2 months and no one gives meaningful help

Hi, I’m having a problem with my broadband again. This is the third time this is happening. It happened last month I didn’t have any coverage for 3 days and another time for another 3 days. Everytime this happens from nowhere and the auto help doesn’t help. It says schedule an engineer but no one ever comes around. Nothing has been touched, nothing unplugged but once in a while service drops. I’m not happy with this service and it hasn’t even been one month with you. 
Every 2 weeks or so, my internet keeps dropping and the most NOW people say when i call is that they'll send an engineer and no one comes. The online service checker is no help as it tells me to call

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@THABS2 

Engineer didn’t come, or engineer didn’t call on you?

Unless the problem is with or near your BT Master Socket, the engineer won’t need access to your property. He will be down a manhole, or working in the cabinet.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@THABS2 

You don’t and wont ever speak to staff with NOW for broadband issues. So saying ‘you’ is pointless I am afraid.

All you can do is call the broadband team in the morning after 8am using the number from the below link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@THABS2 

Engineer didn’t come, or engineer didn’t call on you?

Unless the problem is with or near your BT Master Socket, the engineer won’t need access to your property. He will be down a manhole, or working in the cabinet.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.