cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Connection Issue

I was informed engineer visit not required, I rang to say that BT wires had been disconnected and left dangling on side of house when I had Virgin package, I was told there was nothing they could do and I would have to report it as a fault after the activation day (faults can take up to 3 days to investigate).

I rang Openreach and they said if Now contacted them they would send an engineer out, contacted Now again but they refused to contact Openreach (could it be that they might be charged by Openreach?).

So I am forced to be without phone / broadband for several days for a known issue that could be easily resolved.

Now TV's commitment to moving is to make the loss of service as minimal as possible, maybe this has got lost in translation!

1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Waves

There are a couple of things you can do rather than accept this untenable situation:

1) You can threaten to cancel your contract and move on to another, more customer responsive, telecom company.

2) I understand that you can get £5.00 per day for every day you are without service, I believe you will probably have to contact Ofcom to find out how to get this going.

Good luck

UK Bob