cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wat4
Advocate

ERROR CODE VSF:OVP_00014. Advising I am trying to use more than one device

I only have one laptop. I gained access to the sports event but within 3 minutes was thrown out of the programme. I tried re-accessing but received Error Message VSF:OVP_00014.  I switched off the laptop and re-booted but ended with same Error Message. Have switched off and re-booted twice since and still receiving same error message, thus not being able to access required Sports Event

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Wat4 

If you don’t have boost it can take up to 10 minutes before you can watch on another device if the stream isn’t exited correctly. Even though this wasn’t your fault, the laptop log in can sometimes count as another device for some reason.

Worst case you can jump onto live chat and explain the situation with staff. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Wat4 

Have a look in Manage Account/Your Devices. You may have a clingon using your account.

If you do, change your password and then Sign out of all devices on that page. 

That action will zap the clingon, and it will, alas, zap your sign-ins also. But you will be able to sign on again with your new password, while any clingons won’t as they don’t know it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.