cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
col2
Advocate

Broadband won't work on one device

My now broadband works fine on my phone, laptop, xbox, tv's everything but for some reason it does not work on my partners iPhone 12 mini. It shows as connected but nothing loads. Her phone works fine at work on wifi and everywhere else. I have reset the router and reset all network settings on the phone and still it will not work. Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@col2 

What happens if you try splitting the bands?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/improve-broadband-speed

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
col2
Advocate

Thanks for the reply.

I will try that later on.

Much appreciated.

RoyB
Legend

@col2 

Get her to go into her iPhone settings and see if Private Relay is enabled.

If so, disabling this will likely fix it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
col2
Advocate

Hi RoyB,

Thankyou for the reply.

The setting was already disabled. When I split the wifi as mentioned above it did work for a few hours. 

Punda08
Advocate

Hi,did you manage to get this fixed. Myself and my partner just got the same phone and our broadband has worked up until tonight we aren't getting any Internet yet the TV and firestick has working Internet. All lights on router are also green. Socks not tv can only be contacted 8am - 8pm 👎

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Punda08 

There was wide spread issues last night with the internet. All you had to do was check the trillion other threads about no internet.

If its still down, give them a call.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help