cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activation

Hi everyone, 

So my hub2 has arrived and I've plugged it in. My activation day isn't until the 16th June but all my lights are green on the hub. I've connected to it but it takes me to a BT ran page and won't allow me to connect. I get I should wait until the 16th, but I feel like, because the lights are green, I should be good to go. Am I missing something? Or should I just be more patient?

Cheers all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the internet is not working and your Activation date is scheduled for the 16th of June and there is no change of date under My Account > Orders & Appointments then you will have to wait.

Don't know the reason why the three green lights are showing if you are still currently on another ISP apart from Sky.

If the internet is still working with the previous ISP, then leave the old Router plugged in until the 16th of June.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My understanding is the three green lights on the front of the NowTV Hub Router will only show permanently on if you are either on the Sky Broadband or NowTV Broadband service.

Normally from my experience you have to wait for your NowTV activation scheduled date before the NowTV Broadband service is switched over.

Also you could check by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst logged in on here your activation status.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

So, because my activation date hasn't arrived yet, the fact that all 3 lights are green doesn't mean anything and I should continue to wait?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the internet is not working and your Activation date is scheduled for the 16th of June and there is no change of date under My Account > Orders & Appointments then you will have to wait.

Don't know the reason why the three green lights are showing if you are still currently on another ISP apart from Sky.

If the internet is still working with the previous ISP, then leave the old Router plugged in until the 16th of June.