cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrankiexFern

Activation date gone by, still no wifi/internet...

Hi everyone, my flatmate and I have just moved into a new flat and are having troubles with the set up of our broadband hub. The activation date was yesterday, the 3rd October, and we still have no connection or any broadband. The hub is fine, but we do not have a green light above the internet signal, which means we cannot get any wifi, or connect to the wifi. We have tried everything that NowTV suggests to fix the problem, but apparently there is no problem to fix. Every time we check the connection, it says everything is fine. Shall we call to get an engineer to look at it? Is there something else that we can do? We would appreciate any help please? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @FrankiexFern 

Double check the wiring between the NOW Router and your Master BT socket or the Master microfilter depending on what BT socket you have.

Perhaps try a reset on the NOW Hub Router by holding in the reset button on the back of the Router for around 15 seconds.

If there is still no middle light or its red or amber in colour then phone the NOW Broadband Team for further assistance.

Use the telephone number from this link below to reach out to the NOW Broadband Team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

grumpygran

I had the same problem and jad to book an engineer appt. so Openreach could come out and set up a working line iutside work . Which Nowtv did NOT do.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@grumpygran 

That’s cause NOW do NOT own the network, it is OpenReach who do. So NOW has to contact and arrange on your behalf with OpenReach. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help