cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomas

Watching sport on demand or rewind

Am I missing something or is it only possible to watch sport live only with sport membership? It is hard to believe that you can't rewind watch it on demand via official app.

16 REPLIES 16
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@skystillcrap 

Owned by Sky yes, however a completely different set of operations etc. 

If i had my way I would shove in profiles, make 1080p, 5.1 sound and 50fps the default. Make boost removal of adverts for on demand content. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
skystillcrap
Advocate

We'll, my point is that as a company they have that same Sky skin the consumer with a big smile ethos. Anyway, just had an example, missed the goal as doing something else and can't rewind. To be able to rewind within, say, a 30 min windows would do. That could probably even be done with local memory. However it's done plenty of other apps do it on more or less any device, why not NOW?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@skystillcrap 

You can, just not on many devices 😐

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

skystillcrap
Advocate

Missed the third goal too..... Useless app.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@skystillcrap 

Can think of other ‘useless’ apps out there. Not saying NOW is perfect far from it!

skystillcrap
Advocate

@gavs82008 in a spirit of fairness I should say that the feature to rewind live sport now works and seems to rewind by up to 30 mins. Was it something I said? I still think the HD looks wooly compared to others (TNT Sport for example).

RoyB
Legend

@skystillcrap 

No, nothing you said. Now do not monitor this Community, except if we say #### or worse.

But they do quietly fix things in the background, sometimes.

Not the things we really want though, or not in any sensible timescale. I think persistent subtitles took about six years 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.