cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert 2

Re: Update Now TV app for apple TV

@Scointer12 No I emailed from the test fight app when I noticed the clock was ticking down on the days left. 

Just booted up the Apple TV now have to delete the device spot to use the rubbish app, it really is bad.

Let’s hope something else is in the works and quickly too.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

@nickmorc What was the interface like was it a big improvement or the same with just a few changes??

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

This is shocking support for Apple TV

it should easily function like nowtv boxes and other apps.

considering how streaming is really moving forward so quickly, you would think supporting one of the top devices would be a must.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@jedi_ringo The new app for Apple tv has just finished Beta testing, but there’s no news yet about its release

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 3

@nickmorc Based on the reply I got from the product trials co-ordinator, following the end of the Beta trial, it is my opinion that the new app will get released (rather than be shelved/scrapped or go forward for a further trial period) but there’s no agreed date at present (no explanation for why that is though)

Expert 2

@dr_necessitor Agreed got the same feeling. However using the old app again is soooooo bad.

Highlighted
Expert 2

@Dean0989 Lets just say it was a vast improvement on the existing app.

Highlighted
Expert 2

Now the app has reverted back, I forgot that watching on the Apple Tv messes up your continued watching list. Had to get the ipad out and fast forward through several episodes just to clear the list. 

The technical advances of Now Tv  LOL

Highlighted
Expert 3

@nickmorc We have reverted to watching NOW TV via the Roku Streaming Stick+ until the situation with the new improved NOW TV app for tv is resolved one way or the other

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

@dr_necessitor Looks like I might have to do a similar thing. The old app is so bad it must be embarrassing for a company the size of Sky.