cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV has made it unusable on different devices (one stream at a time)

3 days in a row with support.

If I watch Now on one device - switch it off and go to another device - it does not work - Now systems do not recognise I have stopped streaming on the first device.

Support suggested I logout of the first device and log in each time on each device. On a SmartTV this takes a few minutes to type in the email and password using a remote control. 

Even this is not reliable as sometimes this does not work and Support suggested rebooting my router (10 minutes) and / or contacting them (15 minutes).

I bought NowTV passes direct - I only want to watch my passes one stream at a time but on multiple devices around the house. Having to logout / login / reboot routers / contact support each time is not usuable. 

Support even suggested manually controlling devices on the website - until I pointed out this is not possible anymore.

Talking about ruining the Service and Customer Experience.

If they don't fix it - will cancel everything - already cancelled renewal of 2 passes.

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It can take up to 10 minutes between swapping streams on a different device (don't know why it takes so long and NOW can't detect it immediately).

When swapping between devices, i stop the stream and keep pressing the back button or home button until i am back to the Home screen on the NOW App.